Blaze engulfs hypermart

$inline_imageA fire broke out in Vishal Mega Mart on Khandsa Road, believed to be caused by a short circuit, burning goods worth lakhs in the showroom.
$excerpt:n
Source: ToI

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s